Edsbro EP Honey Mustard
Generations of children have taken their first steps in a pair of Edsbro shoes. A true Kavat classic, designed back in 1984 by Calle Karlsson, grandson of Kavat's founder Ragnar Karlsson. Made of sustainable materials and certified with EU Ecolabel.
- made in chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- adapted shaft height for tiny feet, which means it sits extra stably on foot
- water repellent and breaths well
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- internally reinforced to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- extra flexible, with a rubber outsole and good grip
Remember: that you can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g., need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|