Kavats classic learn-to-walk shoe, just as popular season after season! A timeless piece of footwear which several generations of children have learned to walk in. Designed back in 1984 by Calle Karlsson, the grandson of Kavat´s founder Ragnar Karlsson.
Edsbro EP is:
- made in environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance-leather (EP)
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent and breaths well
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- lined with vegetable tanned leather
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- extra flexible, with a rubber outsole and good grip
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
|Upper||Eco Performance Leather|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
The shoes for our youngest must be extra soft and flexible and assist the child in their first steps.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.