Edsbro EP Blue
Kavats classic learn-to-walk shoe, just as popular season after season! A timeless piece of footwear which several generations of children have learned to walk in.
Kavats classic learn-to-walk shoe, just as popular season after season! A timeless piece of footwear which several generations of children have learned to walk in. Designed back in 1984 by Calle Karlsson, the grandson of Kavat´s founder Ragnar Karlsson.
Edsbro EP is:
- made in environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance-leather (EP)
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent and breaths well
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- lined with vegetable tanned leather
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- extra flexible, with a rubber outsole and good grip
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
Clean with a moist cloth and grease with colorless shoe wax. We recommend the KAVAT wax, developed especially for our environmentally friendly leather. This should be done regularly to maintain and protect the leather in the best possible way.
The wax might darken the color of the leather a bit. Leather is a living material, and in time it will develop a lovely patina. Preferably keep the shoes dark and dry when not in use. Sometimes the natural fat of the leather can escape in the form of a white membrane, which is easily removed with a cloth.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Variant||Learn to walk|
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|