A sustainable choice in terms of both design, and environment! Balsby EP is stylish, modern and comfortable.
Balsby EP is:
- made in eco-friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- easily adjusted by the front laces
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in front and in back of the shoe
- shock absorbing and grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
Clean with a moist cloth and grease with colorless shoe wax. We recommend the KAVAT wax, developed especially for our environmentally friendly leather. This should be done regularly to maintain and protect the leather in the best possible way.
The wax might darken the color of the leather a bit. Leather is a living material, and in time it will develop a lovely patina. Preferably keep the shoes dark and dry when not in use. Sometimes the natural fat of the leather can escape in the form of a white membrane, which is easily removed with a cloth.
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.