Stampa is a chelsea boot for tiny feet. Additionally made of extra soft leather!
Stampa XCN is:
- made in Cross Country Nubuck (XCN)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- impregnated to be resistant
- extra soft, lightweight and breathable
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- easy to take on/off with a wide opening and zipper on the inside of the shaft
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Upper||Cross Country Microfiber|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
This shoe should be impregnated regularly, preferably with a waterbased spray which is often more environmentally friendly. Remove loose dirt with a soft brush and if needed clean with mild soap. Do not dry at high temperatures. Don’t forget the inside –be sure to get rid of any sand or gravel.
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.