Yxhult 2.0 XC Ash Rose
Yxhult 2.0 is perhaps the winter's most popular winter shoe for children here in Sweden. As beloved now as when it was first introduced in the '70s. Since then, it is updated with new design elements and features to make the performance even better.
Yxhult is a durable winter boot that is easy to put on / take off. Tighten and adjust the shaft with two practical hooks and loops. An extra plus because the shoe is practically maintenance-free. The fit is carefully tested, and the model fits perfectly on most feet. Yxhult is lined with a nice, warming wool blend. Inside lies a removable insole also in wool blend. Internally reinforced front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place. PU outsole with HD-PU inserts provides a lightweight shoe with good grip.
Yxhult 2.0 XC is:
- made of durable Cross Country leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- made of materials of European origin
- carefully tested to fit most types of feet
- highly water repellant with sealed seams
- equipped with reflex
- equipped with a removable and replaceable insole in wool blend
- lined with warming wool blend
- internally reinforced front part of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- light and grip-friendly with PU outsole
- easy to put on / off with wide opening and adjustable hook and loops
- easy to clean and maintain
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|