Nymölla EP Honey Mustard
A cool little chelsea for the youngest children. Made of chrome-free leather with European origin and certified with the EU Ecolabel. A good choice for both small feet and mother nature.
Nymölla EP is:
- Made of chrome-free and water-repellent leather (Eco Performance leather EP) of European origin
- Certified with EU Ecolabel, the EU's official eco-label
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Practical zipper on the inside of the shaft (nickel-free)
- Lined with vegetable tanned leather
- Removable insole of vegetable tanned leather
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Grip-friendly rubber outsole. (TPR thermoplastic rubber)
- Internally reinforced at the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in the correct position
Note that: You can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|