Lysekil WL White
A sustainable choice in terms of both design and environment.
Lysekil WL is:
- Treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- Easily adjusted by the front laces
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Water repellent
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- Equipped with a removable chrome-free leather sole with shock-absorbing properties
- Light and grip-friendly with EVA outsole
The leather requires some care to retain its fine properties. Remove dirt with a soft shoe brush and clean with mild soap on a damp sponge over the shoe's entire surface. Use shoe blocks, it makes it easier to clean, and the leather retains its shape. Let the shoes dry at room temperature and treat the leather with wax.
After you've applied the wax, wait for it to be absorbed by the leather, brush afterward. For more massive wear damage, colored shoe polish can cover marks and restore the leather. Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|