Lotta EP Dark brown
Lotta is a recurring favorite with a lot of character. Made in chrome-free leather of European origin and certified with the EU Ecolabel. Try them on and be amazed at how cool they really look.
Lotta EP is:
- Made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin
- Eco-labeled with EU Ecolabel
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Equipped with a shock-absorbing insole in chrome-free leather
- Easy to adjust with a buckle
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- Reinforced at the back of the heel
- Grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
Shoes that are made of Eco Performance leather need some care to retain their fine properties. Remove dirt with a soft shoe brush and clean with mild soap on a damp sponge over the shoe's entire surface. Use shoe blocks, it makes it easier to clean, and the leather retains its shape. Let the shoes dry at room temperature and treat the leather with wax.
After you've applied the wax, wait for it to be absorbed by the leather, brush afterward. For more massive wear damage, colored shoe polish can cover marks and restore the leather. Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|