Karlsdal XCN Slate Grey
Everyone needs a comfortable slipper to slide around in during hot summer days. Karlsdal will do the job. This version is made in soft nubuck of European origin
- made of soft Cross Country Nubuck (XCN) Leather of European origin
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- lined with chrome-free leather
- easily adjusted with two buckles over the foot
- equipped with a shock-absorbing insole in microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with an outsole of shock-absorbing cork and EVA.
Shoes made of Cross Country nubuck are easy to clean with a soft brush and, if necessary, with water and mild soap that is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the shoe.
Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process. Impregnate the shoes if necessary, preferably with a water-based spray that is more environmentally friendly.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|