Hylte EP Black
Hylte, our classic chelsea boot mixed with a modern sneaker sole! This style has become a favorite among many Kavat lovers. The combination of edge and timeless design results in a never outdated piece of footwear. In other words, a sustainable choice in terms of both design, and environment.
Hylte EP is:
- Made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance Leather. (EP)
- Made of materials of European origin
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Water repellent
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- Equipped with stretchable elastic on the inner / outer shaft
- Equipped with a removable insole of chrome-free leather with shock-absorbing properties.
- Grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|