Huseby Pippi XC Blue
Huseby is a well-made sneaker that fits perfectly in the spring and cooler summer days. It is made of chrome-free leather and is easy to put on thanks to the wide opening and practical hook and loops. This version is made with a Pippi pattern based on the classic illustrations by Ingrid Vang Nyman.
- Made in chrome-free Cross Country Leather (XC)
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Treated to be water- and dirt repellent
- Extra toe coverage
- Easy to take on/off thanks to wide opening and functional hook and loops
- Lined with chrome-free leather
- Reinforced in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- Grip friendly rubber outsole
For every sold shoe from the Pippi collection, we donate €2 to support the campaign Pippi of Today and Save the Children and their work to help girls on the move. Learn more at pippioftoday.com
|Upper||Cross Country Leather (Chrome-Free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.