Grytgöl WP Lavendel
The absolute best rubber boot if you ask many children and parents. Lightweight and durable and easy for the children themselves to jump in and out of. Partly made of bioplastic from renewable raw materials, free from PVC and machine washable.
Grytgöl WP is:
- Made from recyclable SEBS rubber and bioplastic from renewable raw materials produced from residual products from the wood and food industry. Bioplastics contribute to reduced carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional plastics.
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Molded in one piece
- Jump in and out
- Lined with textile
- Warming and removable insole in wool blend (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability)
- Grip-friendly outsole of SEBS rubber and bioplastic from renewable raw materials.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Remember: rubber does not breathe, therefore a rubber boot should only be used as a complement when the weather is wet and rainy.
Note: Rubber does not breathe. Therefore a rubber boot should only be used as a compliment when the weather is wet and rainy.
We produce our popular rubber boots with Amica. The boots are molded in our own molds. The raw material (SEBS) is sourced from API in Italy and is thoroughly controlled to minimize the climate effect. Amica is a large production facility with close to 700 employees. The factory is administrated and own by the Modenese family from Verona.Read more
|Upper||SEBS Rubber (30% Fossile free)|
|Outsole||SEBS Rubber (30% Fossile free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|