Gimo WP Grey
Gimo gets the highest rating among many children and parents. It is light, warm and durable. A modern boot that is partly made of renewable resources in the form of sugar cane. It can also be machine washed.
Gimo WP is:
- Made from recyclable SEBS rubber, which in turn comes in part from Bioplastic
- Free from PVC
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Molded in one piece
- Light on the foot and durable
- Equipped with extendable and replaceable lining in warming wool blend
- Easy to jump in and out of
- A good complement when the weather is cold, wet, and sloppy
- Machine washable at 30 °.
Remember: Rubber does not breathe. A rubber boot should only be used as a complement when the weather is wet, rainy, and cold. If the boot gets damp inside, remove the loose lining and dry separately. Do not tumble dry!
Tip! Complement your boots with an extra inner sock. Perfect if the ordinary inner sock gets damp or needs to be washed. If you want to use this boot without lining, you must supplement it with an insole. Also, note that the inner dimension becomes significantly longer without lining, about 17mm.
We produce our popular rubber boots with Amica. The boots are molded in our own molds. The raw material (SEBS) is sourced from API in Italy and is thoroughly controlled to minimize the climate effect. Amica is a large production facility with close to 700 employees. The factory is administrated and own by the Modenese family from Verona.Read more
|Upper||SEBS Rubber (30% Fossile free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|