Fjällbacka TX Dune
Get nice summer feet in a pair of Fjällbacka. A beautiful canvas shoe made of conscious cotton. Light, airy, and comfortable. Available in several fantastic color combinations.
Fjällbacka TX is:
- Made of conscious cotton
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- airy and lined with textile
- is equipped with smart elastic for good fit
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing insole in microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with an outsole in natural rubber
- machine washable at 30 degrees. As always with textiles, some shrinkage and bleaching can occur.
Garrido Muro began production of textile shoes already in 1941. Today Simon and Guillermo the grandchildren are running the family business in Calahorras, in the Rioja-region, the region is famous for its excellent wines. But the region also has long ties with shoe production, especially the production of espadrilles and other textile shoes with soles of natural rubber produced with a vulcanized technology. Our textiles are GOTS-certified and are made by Poveda Textiles.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|