Dalum XCS Bordeaux
Dalum XCS has a nice classic design and is made in soft suede with a warming lining inside. The suede is water-repellent. Dalum is also part of our repair service program.
Dalum XCS is:
- Made in Cross Country Suede (XCS)
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Water-repellent with sealed seams
- Equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- Equipped with a removable and warming insole made in wool felt
- Lined with a warming wool blend
- Reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keep the foot safe and firmly in place
- Grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
- This shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you, for example, need some extra space
- Can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
Shoes made of Cross Country suede are easy to clean with a soft brush and, if necessary, with water and mild soap that is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the shoe.
Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process. Impregnate the shoes if necessary, preferably with a water-based spray that is environmentally friendly.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|