Dalum XCS is:
- made in Cross Country Suede (XCS)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water-repellent with sealed seams
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable and warming insole made in wool felt
- lined with warming wool blend
- reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keeping the foot save and firmly in place
- grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
- this shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
- can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
|Upper||Cross Country Suede|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Suede
One of our softer leathers. Made in Europe, treated to withstand moisture.
Wool Blend is a durable wool mix that keeps your feet warm. The wool comes from Norweigan sheep and is EU Ecolabel-certified.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.