Boxholm XCN Blue
Boxholm XCN is a boot with a slightly rougher look and feel. A good choice for your feet during autumn and warmer winter days. Made in durable and water repellant leather and internally lined with a thinner wool mix lining.
Boxholm XCN is:
- made in Cross Country Nubuck (XCN)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water- and dirt repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing insole
- lined with thin and warming wool blend
- inside reinforced in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- grip-friendly thanks to a rubber outsole with good pattern.
- easy to take on/off with a wide opening and zipper on the inside of the shaft
Tip! Complement your shoes with a warming wool sock.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|