Bomhus EP Khaki
Bomhus is one of our most popular sandals for children. The model has a lovely and timeless design. It is easy to put on with a double hook and loops. Bomhus is made of chrome-free leather with a sole of shock-absorbing cork and soft microfiber.
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin.
- guaranteed free from fluorocarbons
- lined with soft microfiber
- easy to close with a hook and loops
- equipped with a soft insole in microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with an outsole of shock-absorbing cork and EVA.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|