Bodås 2.0 EP Crystal
Bodås may look like a classic chelsea, but it's not. It is certified with EU Ecolabel, examined from a life cycle perspective, made in chrome-free leather of European origin. It's also amazingly good-looking and comfortable!
Bodås 2.0 EP is:
- Made in eco-friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance leather (EP)
- Certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- Easy to take on with elastics on both sides of the shaft
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- Reinforced both in front, and in back of the shoe
- Grip friendly with a rubber outsole and good pattern
- The shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
- Bodås 2.0 EP can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
Shoes that are made of Eco Performance leather need some care to retain their fine properties. Remove dirt with a soft shoe brush and clean with mild soap on a damp sponge over the shoe's entire surface. Use shoe blocks, it makes it easier to clean, and the leather retains its shape. Let the shoes dry at room temperature and treat the leather with wax.
After you've applied the wax, wait for it to be absorbed by the leather, brush afterward. For more massive wear damage, colored shoe polish can cover marks and restore the leather. Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|