Balsby XCS Storm grey
A sustainable choice in terms of both design, and environment! Balsby XCS is stylish, modern and comfortable.
Balsby XCS is:
- Made in Cross Country Suede
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- Easily adjusted by the front laces
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- Reinforced both in front and in back of the shoe
- Shock absorbing and grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
Shoes made of Cross Country suede are easy to clean with a soft brush and, if necessary, with water and mild soap that is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the shoe.
Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process. Impregnate the shoes if necessary, preferably with a water-based spray that is environmentally friendly.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|