Avan EP Ash Rose
Avan is a fantastic shoe for the youngest children. It has a beautiful retro feel and is made of chrome-free and water-resistant leather of European origin. Avan is certified with the EU eco-label, a good choice for both small feet and the environment.
Avan EP is:
- made of chrome-free Eco Performance Leather
- eco-labeled with EU Ecolabel
- made of materials of European origin
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole in chrome-free leather
- lined with chrome-free leather
- internally reinforced in the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- grip-friendly with soft and flexible rubber outsole
- easy to put on / off thanks to the wide opening
- easily adjusted with lacing at the front.
Keep in mind: that you can also use the shoe without the removable insole if you, for example, need more space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|