Ammenäs EP Ash Rose
Ammenäs is a lovely and well-made ballerina. It is made of chrome-free leather of European origin and certified with the EU Ecolabel. Ammenäs has a comfortable shock-absorbing insole and a grip-friendly rubber sole.
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin
- made of materials of European origin
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water-repellent and breaths well
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole in vegetable-tanned leather
- easy to put on / off thanks to the wide opening and easy to fasten with a hook and loop
- lined with soft microfiber
- internally reinforced to protect and keep the foot in place
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
Remember: that you can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|