Yxhult 2.0 XC Damson Plum
Yxhult is a very durable winter boot that is easy to put on / take off. Tighten and adjust the shaft with two practical hook and loops. An extra plus because this shoe is almost maintenance-free. The fit is carefully tested, and the model fits perfectly on most feet. Yxhult is lined with a warming wool blend for best insulation and durability. Inside lies a removable insole, also in wool blend. Internally reinforced to protect and keep the foot in a good place. The outsole is made of PU with HD-PU inserts, to provide a lightweight shoe with good grip.
Yxhult 2.0 XC is:
- made in durable Cross Country Leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be highly water- and dirt repellent
- equipped with sealed seams
- equipped with a removable, replaceable and warming insole made of wool blend
- lined with warming wool blend
- inside reinforced in the front and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- light and grip-friendly thanks to a lightweight outsole (PU) with good pattern.
- easy enter thanks to the wide opening and two functional hook and loops to adjust fitting.
- easy to care for
|Upper||Cross Country Leather|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
Wool Blend is a durable wool mix that keeps your feet warm. The wool comes from Norweigan sheep and is EU Ecolabel-certified.
Shoes labeled with recycled materials is partly made från plastic bottles and waste from our production.
PU is a lightweight, durable and insulating material.