Yxhult 2.0 EP Light brown
Yxhult 2.0 EP is perhaps the winter's most popular winter shoe for children. As beloved now as when it was first introduced in the 70's. This season, the model has been updated with new design elements and features to make the performance even better.
Yxhult is a very durable winter boot that is easy to put on / take off. Tighten and adjust the shaft with two practical hook and loops. The fit is carefully tested, and the model fits perfectly on most feet. Yxhult is lined with a warming wool blend for best insulation and durability. The upper is made in chrome-free eco Performanced leather. Inside lies a removable insole, also in wool blend. Internally reinforced to protect and keep the foot in a good place. The outsole is made of PU with HD-PU inserts, to provide a lightweight shoe with good grip.
Yxhult 2.0 EP is:
- made in chrome free Eco Performance Leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be highly water- and dirt repellent
- equipped with a removable, replaceable and warming insole made of wool blend
- lined with warming wool blend
- inside reinforced in the front and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- light and grip-friendly thanks to a lightweight outsole (PU) with good pattern.
- easy enter thanks to the wide opening and two functional hook and loops to adjust fitting.
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|