Vidsel XC Black
Vidsel is a practical warm-lined winter boot made of highly water-repellent leather with taped seams. Forced with a practical zipper at the front of the shaft. The model is carefully tested and fits perfectly on most feet. The inside lining is made with a soft, warming wool blend for the best insulation. There is also a warm and removable insole also in a wool blend. The boot is internally reinforced to protect and keep the foot in place. The PU outsole with HD-PU inserts provides a lightweight shoe with a good grip.
- Made in durable Cross Country Leather (XC)
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Treated to be highly water- and dirt repellent
- Equipped with sealed seams
- Equipped with a removable, replaceable, and warming insole made of wool blend
- Lined with a warming wool blend
- Inside reinforced in the front and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- Light and grip-friendly thanks to a lightweight outsole (PU) with a good pattern.
- Easy entry thanks to the wide opening and a practical zip
- Easy to care for
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|