Vialund XC Black
Vialund XC is one of our most exciting news this season. This boot is flexible, robust, and made of durable and highly water-repellent materials. Leather with an outer membrane and sealed seams makes the shoes resistant to both dirt and wet while it requires very little care. The boot opens wide and is easily adjusted over the foot with two functional hook and loops. Inside is a warming and durable wool mix lining and at the bottom is a removable and replaceable sole, also in a warming wool mix. The outsole is made of lightweight PU with a good pattern that gives a light shoe with a good grip. Now all you have to do is go out and have fun in the snow.
Vialund XC is:
- made in durable Cross Country Leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be highly water- and dirt repellent
- equipped with sealed seams
- equipped with a removable, replaceable and warming insole made of wool blend
- lined with warming wool blend
- inside reinforced in the front and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- light and grip-friendly thanks to a lightweight outsole (PU) with good pattern.
- easy enter thanks to the wide opening and a practical hook and loops
- easy to care for
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|