Tobo TX Blue
Tobo is a cool and sporty sandal made with nice details and reinforcement on the toe. It is made of partially recycled materials and has soft insole with great comfort. The outsole is made in grip-friendly rubber, perfect for outside play and adventures.
- made of partially recycled polyester
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- airy and lined with textile
- easy to attach with a hook and loop
- equipped with a soft shock-absorbing insole in microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with EVA and rubber outsole.
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|