Tallberga EP Ash Rose
Tallberga is a great-looking slip-on sandal in all its simplicity. Perfect for hot summer days when you are on the go. This variant is made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free leather of European origin, good for both feet and the environment.
Tallberga EP is:
- Made of chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) Leather of European origin
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Lined with chrome-free leather
- Easily adjusted with two buckles over the foot
- Equipped with a shock-absorbing insole in microfiber
- Light and grip-friendly with an outsole of shock-absorbing cork and EVA.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|