Stocksbo is the learn-to-walk sneaker with a sporty look, that also gives good support!
Stocksbo XC is:
- made in chrome-free Cross Country leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water- and dirt repellent
- breathable and durable
- lined with chrome-free leather
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- easy to take on/off with a wide opening
- adjustable with two front hook and loops
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Upper||Cross Country Leather (Chrome-free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
Easy to clean with water and mild soap. They don’t need to be impregnated or greased as long as the surface layer is intact. If the leather becomes worn the damaged surfaces can be impregnated to maintain water tightness and protect the shoe. Do not dry at high temperatures. Don’t forget the inside –be sure to get rid of any sand or gravel.
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.