Smara EP Ash Rose
Smara is a fantastic shoe for the youngest children. It is made of chrome-free and water-resistant leather of European origin. Smara is certified with the EU eco-label, a good choice for both small feet and the environment.
Smara EP is:
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather
- eco-labeled with EU eco-label and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- made of materials of European origin
- water-repellent and breaths well.
- easy to put on / take off thanks to the wide opening and double hook and loops
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- internally reinforced in the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- light and flexible with a flexible rubber sole that provides good grip
Keep in mind: that you can use the shoe without the removable insole if you need more space, for example
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|