Saxen EP Black
Saxen EP is the perfect alternative if you are looking for a more trendy winter boot, still with a timeless design. This is a boot that can be worn at all times and used season after season. Saxen is a high-quality boot made in the finest eco-friendly leather, completely chrome-free. Zipper on the inside shaft for easy enter.
Saxen EP is:
- made in chrome-free Eco Performance Leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be highly water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole made in warming wool blend
- lined with warming wool blend
- reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keeping the foot save and firmly in place
- grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
- Easy to enter with a zipper on the inside of the shaft
- this shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
Wool Blend is a durable wool mix that keeps your feet warm. The wool comes from Norweigan sheep and is EU Ecolabel-certified.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.