Sandvik Mens XCS Storm grey
Sandvik XCS is a slightly dressier celsea boot than our classic Bodås. It has a neat and elegant shape with a smal heel. Sandvik is made in soft water-repellent suede that keeps your feet nice and comfortable all day. The sole is made in light weight expanded rubber with good grip.
Sandvik XCS is:
- made in Cross Country Suede (XCS)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole made in chrome-free leather
- lined with chrome-free vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keeping the foot save and firmly in place
Easy to clean with water and mild soap. Should be impregnated regularly with an impregnation spray. If the suede becomes worn treat with product care for suede/nubuck, for example Renovating Formula. It should not be lubricated with shoe wax because the suede can lose its character. Do not dry at high temperatures. Don´t forget the inside, get rid of any sand or gravel.
|Chrome-free leather (Removeable)
|Country of Manufacture