Sandvik Mens XCS Storm grey
Sandvik XCS is a slightly dressier celsea boot than our classic Bodås. It has a neat and elegant shape with a smal heel. Sandvik is made in soft water-repellent suede that keeps your feet nice and comfortable all day. The sole is made in light weight expanded rubber with good grip.
Sandvik XCS is:
- made in Cross Country Suede (XCS)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole made in chrome-free leather
- lined with chrome-free vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keeping the foot save and firmly in place
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
Easy to clean with water and mild soap. Should be impregnated regularly with an impregnation spray. If the suede becomes worn treat with product care for suede/nubuck, for example Renovating Formula. It should not be lubricated with shoe wax because the suede can lose its character. Do not dry at high temperatures. Don´t forget the inside, get rid of any sand or gravel.
No reviews yet