Sand is the beach-sandal for water play during summer holidays!
Sand WP is:
- made in PVC-free and recyclable SEBS rubber
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- a good protection against hard rocks and sharp objects
- shock absorbing with a removable insole
- easily snapped with a pushbutton
- adjustable thru the front buckle
- machine washable in30˚
- Sand is only recommended as a beach-sandal and not for everyday use, since rubber does not breath
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
Machine-washable at 30˚ Celsius (85˚ F). Remove the insole and wash/dry separately. Dry in room temperature. Do not tumble dry! Off course, it’s also possible to clean the shoe with water and mild soap. Washcloths and foam detergent are also very efficient. Avoid solvent based detergents and hard brushes. Don’t forget the inside – be sure to get rid of any sand or gravel.
No reviews yet
Derventa, Bosnia & Herzegovina
We produce our popular rubber boots with Amica. The boots are molded in our own molds. The raw material (SEBS) is sourced from API in Italy and is thoroughly controlled to minimize the climate effect. Amica is a large production facility with close to 700 employees. The factory is administrated and own by the Modenese family from Verona.
Our rubber boots are made in recyclable SEBS rubber, and that is free from PVC, Polyvinylchloride, and Bisphenol-A.
Shoes with the Washable logo can be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees C. Remove any insoles and let dry at room temperature, preferably upside down.