WHAT DOES A REPAIR SERVICE INCLUDE?
At our circular center in Kumla, Sweden, we take good care of your shoes from the moment we receive them. A Repair Service takes the shoe through a total renovation from top to bottom.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- New outsole
- New insole
- Mending any torn seams where it is technically possible
- New laces
- Polish and shine
- A Kavat Eco Wax (88g)
- Free shipping to and from our circular center
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you buy a Repair Service online, we will send you an envelope containing a bag to post your shoes in and a return label.
- We'll send you an envelope with a Repair-bag and a return bill.
- Clean your shoes and remove personal insoles and properly clean your shoes.
- Place the shoes in the Repair-bag. Seal the bag and attach the return bill.
- Return the bag to the closest post office.
- Once the shoes arrive at our circular center we will begin with a total makeover.
- We send your shoes back to you when they are ready. The whole process takes about five weeks.*
* Please note that if your Repair Service is purchased during a campaign or sale, it might take longer than four weeks since we receive more shoes than usual. Thank you for your patience.
WHICH MODELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REPAIR SERVICE?
Today we offer Repair Service on selected models, for example, our classic Chelsea boot Bodås. These are the models available for Repair Service.
Not sure about what your shoes are called? Send us a picture of your shoes to our customer support, and we will help you out!