Oden EP Honey Mustard
A beautiful and flexible winter boot certified with the EU Ecolabel eco-label. Made of chrome-free quality leather that is highly water-resistant. Perfect for both small feet and mother nature. Buttoned with practical hook and loops.
If you do not have access to a measuring stick like the ones you usually find in stores, you can place the foot on a paper, slide the paper next to the wall and place the foot on top of the paper with the heel against the wall. Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure with a ruler. It is important to stand up because the weight of the body will extend the foot by a few millimeters.
Oden EP är:
- Made of chrome-free and water-repellent leather (Eco Performance leather EP) of European origin
- Certified with EU Ecolabel, the EU's official eco-label
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Easy to close with practical hook and loop
- Lined with warming wool blend. (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability).
- Warming and removable insole in wool blend (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability)
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Grip-friendly rubber outsole. (TPR thermoplastic rubber)
- Internally reinforced at the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in the correct position
Note that: You can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Shoes that are made of Eco Performance leather need some care to retain their fine properties. Remove dirt with a soft shoe brush and clean with mild soap on a damp sponge over the shoe's entire surface. Use shoe blocks, it makes it easier to clean, and the leather retains its shape. Let the shoes dry at room temperature and treat the leather with wax.
After you've applied the wax, wait for it to be absorbed by the leather, brush afterward. For more massive wear damage, colored shoe polish can cover marks and restore the leather. Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process.
It's a little bit tricky to give one general size recommendation for different shoetypes.
Open sandals - 10-15mm
Closed sandals - 10-15mm
Walking shoes - 10-15mm
Think-lined boots - 10-15mm
Warm-lined boots - 15-20mm
Ruberboots - 15-20mm.
For more information visit this page: Link
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|