Norvik EP Black
Norvik EP is a new addition to our collection this autumn. It has a classic design with nice details. Norvik is made of chrome-free leather that is water-repellent. It is also part of our repair service program.
Norvik EP is:
- made in chrome-free Eco Performance Leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole made in chrome-free leather
- lined with chrome-free vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keeping the foot save and firmly in place
- grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
- this shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
- can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
Cross Country Suede
One of our softer leathers. Made in Europe, treated to withstand moisture.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.