A Kavat classic! Lindö EP is clean with raw edges that gives it that extra unique look.
Lindö EP is:
- made in exclusive vegetable tanned Eco Performance leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- traditional stitchdown constructed
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- unlined with raw edges
- shock absorbing and durable with a lightweight rubber outsole
- the leather can be experienced as a bit stiff at first, but will soften by use and conform to the shape of your feet.
|Country of Manufacture||Croatia|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
Vegetable Tanned Leather
Our Vegetable Tanned Leather is chrome-free and develops a unique patina over time.
A light and shock-absorbent material, often used in running shoes.