A handmade low cut shoe with generous fit. Kungsholmen XCS feels, and looks contemporary!
Kungsholmen XCS is:
- made in Cross Country Suede
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- heavily water repellent and breaths well
- easy to put on thanks to it`s wide instep
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it in place
- shock absorbing and grip friendly with a lightweight outsole
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
- Kungsholmen XCS can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
Easy to clean with water and mild soap. Should be impregnated regularly with an impregnation spray. If the suede becomes worn treat with product care for suede/nubuck. It should not be lubricated with shoe wax because the suede can lose its character. Do not dry at high temperatures. Don´t forget the inside, get rid of any sand or gravel.
No reviews yet