Iggesund WP Blue
A flexible, sporty, and waterproof mid-cut sneaker. Works just as good on the schoolyard as with the everyday wardrobe. Made in partly recycled materials. Machine washable.
Iggesund WP is:
- Made in partly recycled textile/polyester
- 100% waterproof thanks to its biodegradable membrane and sealed seams
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Durable with extra toe coverage
- Easy to take on/off with two hook and loops
- Lined with textile
- Reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it in place
- Shock absorbing, with a removable insole that breaths well
- Machine washable at 30˚
Washable in the machine in 30˚. Take out the loose insole and wash it separately. Both the shoe and insole should dry at room temperature, dried with advantage upside down. Do not tumble dry. You can also wash the shoe with water and mild soap. Should be impregnated regularly. Don't forget the inside, get rid of any gravel or sand.
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Myanmar (Burma)|