Husum EP has become one of Kavat`s most beloved styles! A sustainable choice in terms of both design, and the environment.
Husum EP is:
- made in environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance-leather (EP)
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- pliable and comfortable to wear
- easy to take on/off thanks to a zipper on the inside of the shaft (Free from nickel)
- lined with vegetable tanned leather
- reinforced in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
|Upper||Eco Performance Leather|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
Clean with a moist cloth and grease with colorless shoe wax. We recommend the KAVAT wax, developed especially for our environmentally friendly leather. This should be done regularly to maintain and protect the leather in the best possible way.
The wax might darken the color of the leather a bit. Leather is a living material, and in time it will develop a lovely patina. Preferably keep the shoes dark and dry when not in use. Sometimes the natural fat of the leather can escape in the form of a white membrane, which is easily removed with a cloth.
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.