Huseby EP Brandied apricot
A stylish, flexible sneaker in chrome-free leather. Good for both feet and Environment. Huseby is easy to put on and closes easily with two hooks and loops over the foot. A flexible rubber sole with a good pattern gives a good grip.
Huseby EP is:
- Made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance Leather.
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- lined with chrome-free leather
- water repellent
- easy to adjust with two hooks and loops over the foot
- equipped with a soft microfiber midsole
- equipped with a removable insole in chrome-free leather
Remember: that it is excellent to use the shoe without the removable insole if you, for example, need more space.
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.