Hällevik EP is:
- made in eco-friendly and chrome free Eco Performance-leather (EP)
- certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- easily adjusted with the front hook and loop
- lined with vegetable tanned leather
- reinforced in the back to keep the foot in place
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Upper||Cross Country Leather (Chrome-Free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.