Nothing can give you more summer vibes! Furuvik is a neat espadrill with braided jute along the sole.
Furuvik TX is:
- made in Kavats Conscious Cotton, which is a GOTS-certified cotton fabric
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- chrome free
- easy to take on/off thanks to elastics in front
- shock absorbing with a microfibre insole
- lightweight and flexible
- grip friendly with an outsole made of natural rubber
- machine washable at 30˚
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|
Washable in machine in 30˚. The color may slightly fade when washed. Dry in room temperature, do not tumble dry! Don´t forget the inside, be sure to get rid of any sand or gravel occasionally.
NOTE! Shrinkage when whashing about 3%.
No reviews yet
We develop our own textile-shoe with our own mold and sole with Calzamur since 2012. Mölnlycke and Rydal have through the years become KAVAT-classics. Today we produce these in GOTS-certified cotton from Poveda Textile in Alicante.
Conscious Cotton is a cotton fabric made from GOTS-certified cotton. The certification number is 1001476 and is produced by Poveda Textile.
Shoes with the Washable logo can be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees C. Remove any insoles and let dry at room temperature, preferably upside down.