Frånö WP Khaki
Frånö is a perfect winterboot. It is flexible, warming, and waterproof. Easy to snap with two straps. Made of partially recycled material with a biodegradable membrane. Machine washable.
- waterproof with biodegradable membrane
- made of partially recycled textile/polyester with sealed seams
- durable with leather detail around the foot part
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- machine washable
- easy to put on/off
- lined with warming fleece
- equipped with a removable and replaceable insole in warming felt.
- grip-friendly with a flexible outsole of natural rubber
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Cambodia|