A sturdy desert boot made in Sweden! Also with vegetable tanned leather from Tärnsjö tannery.
Forsbacka EP is:
- made in vegetable tanned and chrome free leather from Tärnsjö tannery (from swedish farms)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in front, and in back of the shoe
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
- Forsbacka EP can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
|Upper||Eco Performance Leather|
|Country of Manufacture||Sweden|
Clean with a moist cloth and grease with colorless shoe wax. We recommend the KAVAT wax, developed especially for our environmentally friendly leather. This should be done regularly to maintain and protect the leather in the best possible way.
The wax might darken the color of the leather a bit. Leather is a living material, and in time it will develop a lovely patina. Preferably keep the shoes dark and dry when not in use. Sometimes the natural fat of the leather can escape in the form of a white membrane, which is easily removed with a cloth.
No reviews yet
The Mathisen Family is making safety shoes and clogs in the small factory located in Åbytorp just 2km outside Kumla. We have close cooperation and deliver uppers to their regular production. Last year we made a limited edition Forsbacka using vegetable leather from Tärnsjö with our friends Peter and Ingegärd.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.