Esrange 2.0 EP Dark brown
This boot has an urban outdoor look. Fits just as well in the woods as in the city. Esrange is made of water-repellent and chrome-free leather of European origin. Lined with warming wool fleece. Rubber outsole with good pattern and grip.
Esrange 2.0 EP is:
- Made of chrome-free and water-repellent leather (Eco Performance leather EP) of European origin
- Covered by Repair Service
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Lined with warming wool fleece. (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability).
- Warming and removable insole in wool blend (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability)
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Grip-friendly rubber outsole. (TPR thermoplastic rubber)
Note that: You can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|