Edsbro XCM White
A vegan alternative. Edsbro is our classic learn-to-walk shoe that is just as relevant year after year, generation to generation - designed in 1984 by Calle Karlsson, grandson of Ragnar Karlsson, founder of Kavat. This variant is made of soft, flexible microfiber.
Edsbro XCM is:
- made of soft, flexible microfiber
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- lined with soft microfiber
- easy to put on and adjust with lacing at the front
- internally reinforced front and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- equipped with a soft shock-absorbing insole in microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
To clean shoes made in XCM, use a damp cloth and mild soap. There is no need to impregnate or grease the material if the surface is intact. XCM should however be impregnated if the surface of the material is scraped or worned out. Treat the section of the shoe with heavy signs of wear, to keep the water-repellent properties and protect the shoe.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Variant||Learn to walk|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|