Eda EP Black
A stylish sandal in pliable leather. Eda quickly becomes a summer favorite!
Eda EP is:
- Made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance leather (EP) of European origin
- Certified with EU Ecolabel
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Gquipped with a shock-absorbing insole of vegetable-tanned leather
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- Easy to adjust with two buckles over the foot
- Grip-friendly with rubber outsole
Clean with a moist cloth and grease with a colourless shoe wax. We recommend Kavat Eco Wax, developed especially for our environmentally friendly leather. This should be done regularly to maintain and protect the leather in the best possible way.
The wax might darken the colour of the leather a bit. Leather is a living material and with time it will develop a lovely patina. Preferably keep the shoes dark and dry when not in use. Sometimes the natural fat of the leather can escape in the form of a white membrane, which is easily removed with a cloth.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|