Borgvik EP Black
Borgvik EP is:
- Eco-labeled with the EU Ecolabel certified
- With the EU Ecolabel
- Made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin
- Guaranteed free from fluorocarbons
- Water repellent
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather lining
- Equipped with a removable insole of vegetable-tanned leather
- Equipped with a shock-absorbing midsole
- Grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- Part of our repair service program
Remember: that you can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g., need a little extra space.
Shoes that are made of Eco Performance leather need some care to retain their fine properties. Remove dirt with a soft shoe brush and clean with mild soap on a damp sponge over the shoe's entire surface. Use shoe blocks, it makes it easier to clean, and the leather retains its shape. Let the shoes dry at room temperature and treat the leather with wax.
After you've applied the wax, wait for it to be absorbed by the leather, brush afterward. For more massive wear damage, colored shoe polish can cover marks and restore the leather. Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|